Cromlyn Fold offers apartment style accommodation specially designed for over 55s who want to live independently with the reassurance of 24 hour support.
Located in beautiful grounds in the centre of Hillsborough, the accommodation boasts easy access to local shops, churches, library, supermarket, leisure facilities, restaurants and public transport.
There are well maintained gardens at the scheme with a seating area for tenants to enjoy as well as a guestroom for visiting relatives to stay. Various social activities organised include a lunch club, coffee mornings and a knitting group. The scheme is from time to time served by a hairdresser and a chiropodist.
The bus stop close to scheme entrance provides access to Lisburn, Sprucefield and Belfast, among others.
Cromlyn Fold offers:
- Your own private one or two bedroom apartment
- Affordable heating
- Social events and outings - including bingo and art classes
- Free parking and laundry facilities
- Hairdressing facilities
- Internet Access
- Radius Connect 24 assistance
- Ensuite guest room for visiting friends and family
- Dedicated Scheme Coordinator
- Benefit Entitlement Checks (if required)
For more information contact:
0330 123 0888 (Option 9), Ext. 7141