Corliss Fold offers apartment style accommodation specially designed for over 55s who want to live independently with the reassurance of 24 hour support.
Located in the the small rural town of Crossmaglen, the accommodation boasts easy access to local shops, churches, library, supermarket, leisure facilities, restaurants and public transport.
Corliss Fold offers:
- Your own private one or two bedroom apartment
- Affordable heating
- Social events and outings - including bingo and art classes
- Free parking and laundry facilities
- Hairdressing facilities
- Internet Access
- 24 hour Telecare support at the end of the telephone
- Ensuite guest room for visiting friends and family
- Dedicated Scheme Coordinator
- Benefit Entitlement Checks (if required)
Scheme Coordinator: Caroline Collins
For more information contact:
0330 123 0888, ext. 7217