Donard Fold offers apartment style accommodation specially designed for over 55s who want to live independently with the reassurance of 24 hour support.
Located in the picturesque seaside town of Newcastle, Co. Down, the accommodation boasts easy access to local shops, churches, library, supermarket, leisure facilities, restaurants and public transport.
Donard Fold offers:
- Your own private one or two bedroom apartment
- Affordable heating
- Social events and outings - including bingo and cinema nights
- Free parking and laundry facilities
- Internet access
- 24 hour Telecare support at the end of the telephone
- Ensuite guest room for visiting family and friends
- Dedicated Scheme Coordinator
- Benefit Entitlement Checks (if required)
Scheme Coordinator:Cheryl Foster
For more information contact:
Cheryl Foster (Scheme Coordinator) - 028 4372 6681
Karen Clarke (Housing Officer) - 028 9039 7138