Drumhaw Fold offers apartment style accommodation specially designed for over 55s who want to live independently with the reassurance of 24 hour support.
Located in heart of Lisnaskea, the accommodation boasts easy access to local shops, churches, library, supermarket, leisure facilities, retaurants and public transport.
Drumhaw Fold offers:
- Your own private one or two bedroom apartment
- Affordable heating
- Social events and outings - including yoga classes, bowling and video nights.
- Free parking and laundry facilities
- Hairdressing facilities
- Internet access
- 24 hour Telecare support at the end of the telephone
- Ensuite guest room for visiting family and friends
- Dedicated Scheme Coordinator
- Benefit Entitlement Checks (if required)
Scheme Coordinator: Mandy Graham
For more information contact:
Valerie McDermott-Ruddy (Housing Officer) - 028 9039 7188