Edenderry Fold offers apartment style accommodation specially desinged for over 55s who want to live independently with the reassurance of 24 hour support.
Located in the quiet area of Portadown, the accommodation boasts easy access to local shops, churches, library, supermarket, lesiure facilities, restaurants and public transport.
Edenderry Fold offers:
- Your own private one or two bedroom apartment
- Affordable heating
- Social events and outings - including regular lunch evenings and coffee mornings.
- Free parking and laundry facilities
- Hairdressing facilities
- Internet access
- 24 hour Telecare support at the end of the telephone
- Ensuite guest room for visiting family and friends
- Dedicated Scheme Coordinator
- Benefit Entitlement Checks (if required)
Scheme Coordinator: Pamela Coskun
For more information contact:
Pamele Coskun (Scheme Coordinator) - 028 3836 1493
Cherry Greer (Housing Officer) - 028 9042 8314