Fortwilliam Fold offers apartment style accommodation specially designed for over 55s who want to live independently with the reassurance of 24 hour support.
Located in the heart of Belfast, Fortwilliam Fold is fronted by a listed 19th century gentlemans residence set back from the tree lined Fortwilliam Park, which is accessed from both the Antrim and Shore Road. The accommodation boasts easy access to local shops, churches, library, supermarket, leisure facilities, restaurants and public transport.
Fortwilliam Fold offers peace & quiet, with safety and security in a beautiful and exclusive residential accommodation.
Fortwilliam Fold offers:
- Your own private one or two bedroom apartment
- Affordable heating
- Social events and outings - including seasonal parties and musical evenings.
- Free parking and laundry facilities
- Internet access
- 24 hour Telecare support at the end of the telephone
- Ensuite guest room for visiting friends and family
- Dedicated Scheme Coordinator
- Benefit Entitlement Checks (if required)
For more information contact:
Laura Buller (Scheme Coordinator) - 028 9037 0891
Eoin Armstrong (Housing Officer) - 0330 123 0888, ext. 4582