Foyle Fold offers apartment style accommodation specially designed for over 55s who want to live independently with the reassurance of 24 hour support.
Located in the waterside area of Derry-Londonderry, the accommodation boasts easy access to local shops, churches, library, supermarket, hospital,leisure facilities, restaurants and public transport.
Foyle Fold offers:
- Your own private one or two bedroom apartment
- Affordable heating
- Social events and outings - including art classes, computer classes, pamper evening and darts classes.
- Free parking and laundry facilities
- Internet access
- Radius Connect 24 assistance
- Ensuite guest room for visiting friends and family
- Dedicated Scheme Coordinator
- Benefit Entitlement Checks (if required)
For more information contact:
Maureen Carlin (Scheme Coordinator) - 028 7134 6129
Orlaugh Loughran (Housing Officer) - 0330 123 0888, ext. 7269
0330 123 0888 (option 9), Ext. 7269