Inverary Fold offers apartment style accommodation specially designed for over 55s who want to live independently with the reassurance of 24 hour support.
Located on the Old Holywood Road, the accommodation boasts easy access to local shops, churches, library, supermarket, leisure facilities, restaurants and public transport.
Inverary Fold offers:
- Your own private one or two bedroom apartment
- Affordable heating
- Social events and outings - join in when it suits you
- Free parking and laundry facilities
- Internet access
- 24 hour Telecare support at the end of the telephone
- Ensuite guest room for visiting friends and family
- Dedicated Scheme Coordinator
- Benefit Entitlement Checks (if required)
Scheme Coordinator: Christine Sands
For more information contact:
Christine Sands (Scheme Coordinator) - 028 9047 1485
Fiona Brown (Housing Officer) - 0330 123 0888, ext. 7145