Lavery Fold offers apartment style accommodation specially designed for over 55s who want to live independently with the reassurance of 24 hour support.
Located in heart of Derry-Londonderry City Centre, the accommodation boasts easy access to local shops, churches, library, supermarket, leisure facilities, restaurants and public transport.
Lavery Fold offers:
- Your own private one or two bedroom apartment
- Affordable heating
- Social events, outings and information sessions.
- Free parking and laundry facilities
- Internet access
- Hobbies Room
- Refuge Room
- 24 hour Telecare support at the end of the telephone
- Ensuite guest room for visiting family and friends
- Dedicated Scheme Coordinator
- Benefit Entitlement Checks ( if required)
Scheme Coordinator: Sean Quinn
For more information contact:
Sean Quinn (Scheme Coordinator) - 028 7136 4946
Ciaran Kelly (Housing Officer) - 0330 123 0888, ext. 2268