Ollar Fold offers apartment style accommodation specially designed for over 55s who want to live independently with the reassurance of 24 hour support.
Located in the scenic town of Ballyclare, the accommodation boasts easy access to local shops, churches, library, supermarket, leisure facilities, restaurants and public transport.
Ollar Fold offers:
- Your own private one or two bedroom apartment
- Affordable Heating
- Social events and outings - including bingo, lunch club, seasonal parties and carpet bowls.
- Free parking and laundry facilities
- Hobbies Room
- Internal refuse room
- Internet access
- 24 hour Telecare support at the end of the telephone
- Ensuite guest room for visiting family and friends
- Dedicated Scheme Coordinator
- Benefit Entitlement Checks (if required)
Scheme Coordinator: Robert Lindsay
For more information Contact:
Robert Lindsay (Scheme Coordinator) - 028 9334 1905
Shauna Scullion (Housing Officer) - 0330 123 0888