Quoile Fold offers apartment style accommodation specially designed for over 55s who want to live independently with the reassurance of 24 hour support.
Located in the heart of Downpatrick, the accommodation boasts easy access to local shops, churches, library, supermarket, leisure facilities, restaurants and public transport.
Quoile Fold offers:
- Your own private one or two bedroom apartment
- Affordable Heating
- Social events and outings - including coffee mornings, lunch club and reflexology classes
- Free parking and laundry facilities
- Internet access
- Hairdressing facilities
- 24 hour Telecare support at the end of the telephone
- Ensuite guest room for visiting family and friends
- Dedicated Scheme Coordinator
- Benefit Entitlement Checks (if required)
Scheme Coordinator: Ann McLean
For more information contact:
0330 123 0888 (Option 9), Ext. 7138