Sliabh Dubh Fold offers apartment style accommodation specially designed for over 55s who want to live independently with the reassurance of 24 hour support.
Located in West Belfast, the accommodation boasts easy access to local shops, churches, library, supermarket, leisure facilities, restaurants and public transport.
Sliabh Dubh Fold offers:
- Your own private one or two bedroom apartment
- Affordable heating
- Social events and outings - including lunch club, coffee mornings and social events.
- Free parking and laundry facilities
- Internet access
- 24 hour Telecare support at the end of the telephone
- Ensuite guest room for visiting friends and family
- Dedicated Scheme Coordinator
- Benefit Entitlement Checks (if required)
Scheme Coordinator: Pat Toland
For more information contact:
Pat Toland (Scheme Coordinator) - 028 9031 0892
Jessica Gray (Housing Officer) - 0330 123 0888, ext. 2234
0330 123 0888, ext. 2234