Toberdoney Fold offers apartment style accommodation specially designed for over 55s who want to live independently with the reassurance of 24 hour support.
Located in the historical town of Kilrea, the accommodation boasts easy access to local shops, churches, library, supermarket, leisure facilities, restaurants and public transport.
Toberdoney Fold offers:
- Your own private one or two bedroom apartment
- Affordable heating
- Social events and outings - including lunch club, coffee morning and fundraising events
- Hairdressing Salon
- Free parking and laundry facilities
- Internet access
- 24 hour Telecare support at the end of the telephone
- Ensuite guest room for visiting friends and family
- Dedicated Scheme Coordinator
- Benefit Entitlement Checks (if required)
For more information contact:
Sheila Donnelly (Scheme Coordinator) - 028 2954 1185
Seamus Cradden (Housing Officer) - 028 9039 7165