Tonic Fold offers apartment style accommodation specially designed for over 55s who want to live independently with the reassurance of 24 hour support.
Located in the centre of Bangor , the accommodation boasts easy access to local shops, churches, library, supermarket, leisure facilities, restaurants and public transport.
Tonic Fold offers:
- Your own private one or two bedroom apartment
- Affordable heating
- Social events and outings - including bowls, bingo and chair aerobics.
- Free parking and laundry facilities
- Internet access
- Hobbies Room
- Hairdressing Facility
- 24 hour Telecare support at the end of the telephone
- Ensuite guest room for visiting friends and family
- Dedicated Scheme Coordinator
- Benefit Entitlement Checks (if required)
Scheme Coordinator: Noel Irvine and Krystina Ferris
For more information contact:
Darlene Garston and Krystina Ferris (Scheme Coordinators) - 028 9145 5502
Deborah Sparks (Housing Officer) - 0330 123 0888, option 9, ext. 7350