Tullyvallen Fold offers apartment style accommodation specially designed for over 55s who want to live independently with the reassurance of 24 hour support.
Located in a small rural town of Newtownhamilton, the accommodation boasts easy access to local shops, churches, library, supermarket, leisure facilities, restaurants and public transport.
Tullyvallen Fold offers:
- Your own private one or two bedroom apartment
- Affordable heating
- Social events and outings - including bingo, armchair aerobics and knitting classes
- Free parking and laundry facilities
- Internet access
- 24 hour Telecare support at the end of the telephone
- Ensuite guest room for visiting friends and family
- Dedicated Scheme Coordinator
- Benefit Entitlement Checks (if required)
Scheme Coordinator: Keri Cornett
For more information contact:
Samantha McKee (Scheme Coordinator) - 028 3087 9044
Tommy Sands (Housing Officer) - 0330 123 0888, ext. 7217