Residents' Bright Ideas are open for all Radius residents and tenants to make suggestions on how Radius can improve. These ideas may range from ways to improve our current services, save money or even new services Radius could offer.
To submit a Bright Idea, you can get a suggestion card from your Scheme Coordinator, Housing Officer or download one here.
Successful Bright Ideas will be awarded a £20 Tesco voucher.
If you think you have a Bright Idea see if you can answer yes to any of the following questions:
- Does my idea benefit more than one scheme?
- Will my idea save money for Radius or residents?
- Is my idea an improvement on how things are already done?
- Is my idea a potential new service for Fold?
- Will my idea benefit the environment?
Once we have received your Bright Idea a panel will review your idea and decide if it can be implemented. They may need to contact you to discuss your idea before making a final decision.
Radius looks forward to receiving your Bright Ideas.
Please forward your completed Bright Idea to:
Residents' Bright Ideas, Radius Housing Association, Lisburn Road, Belfast, BT9 6AA