Who is it For?
- People of all ages living alone - should an incident occur or if an unwelcome noise is heard at night help can be quickly on hand.
- Older people - the service provides reassurance and peace of mind as well as a friendly voice when needed.
- People at risk of falling - summoning help following a fall is very easy by simply pressing the personal radio trigger provided.
- People living with dementia - helps to reassure users and their families that everything is ok.
- People with medical conditions (e.g. diabetes and epilepsy) - help can be quickly summoned if the user begins to feel unwell.
- People who have recently been discharged from hospital - should symptoms reoccur help can be quickly available.
- Carers - the service helps to provide reassurance to full and part time carers enabling them more free time to live their own lives.
- Single parents and families with young children - helps to provide assistance should an accident occur.